Today is a waste. Damn! I went for the Nanyang Concept Test for physics this morning and got totally killed. Out of 60 questions, I can confirm that I have 50 or more uncertain answers. Big loophole in my physics concepts!!
Alright, was busy with badminton inter-house competition last week and I lost all 2 matches -.-" First match, Mixed doubles. I teamed up with linette who is quite good but we suay suay kena 2 school team. The guy opponent is good but arrogant. That's all, didn't have any hope to win actually. Final score, 21-8.
Second match should be on wednesday, but opponent didn't come and it was a walkover. So, staying back until 7pm is a waste of time -.-"
Friday is the other preliminary match and terence couldn't make it. I also don't want to trouble him because the match is at 5pm while we were released at 12.30pm. So, I teamed up with chun wa instead. We did not team up before and our teamwork suxs. I don't know which position to move to while he keep moving backwards to the middle part. He was too nervous and he missed a few shots. I tried to cover the front area since he didn't cover it, but I'm not good at the front. Shots come very low and I somehow can't react fast enough to effectively block it. I siam from the shots instead.
Well, We lost a 21-19. Last shot was a net by me =(
Anyway, this week is wasted. And if I did not calculate wrongly, it is 58 days left to Prelims. I am still slacking on my computer. Listening to leehom new songs and doing some shit stuffs. Damn it sia, I need my motivation!
pandaboo penned at 7/14/2007 09:54:00 pm
think free.live free