Alright, I realised that getting a passing grade of 50% for A level papers aren't easy. (wait, i realised it long ago..)
It just reconfirmed that it is true as I just got a U for chemistry with 35%. I got an E for maths with 45% and for physics? Not sure yet, only 7 in our class passed. I got a 22/40 for the confident MCQ that I thought can pull my my grades. So disappointing. I guess I'm gonna do some restructuring again. This really suxs.
Another thing destroyed my mood today again. I was actually planning to climb back to my study days mood but events just keep happening. Firstly is the results which is quite expected, but I do not expect it to be as low as an U for 1 week of practice. Another thing is the words of the bastards of s21. They really have nothing to do eh? I am feeling so "冤 枉". Forgot the english word for it. But i got labelled being a "Stinky shit guy" by them. Where the hell did I offended them? Or are they just being childish?
k.. the story goes.. I was having stomachache and I went to a toilet, saw this cubicle that is unflushed and is full of shits that stink. But heck, the other cubicle is clean and I went to use it. Before I'm done with my business, there are few guys who came in and keep complaining about the toilet that stinks. and please! It isn't me, i can also smell the shit in the cubicle beside! And before they even checked the other cubicle, they concluded that it's the person in the 2nd cubicle.
They stayed outside the toilet and wanting to see this guy. Of course, no one else was in the toilet and I'm the one. Came out and they were laughing and giggling within themselves and staring at me. Fine, it isn't my fault and I don't care. Went out of the toilet and this stupid guy go shout "Here comes the stinky shit guy". WTH? Are they real idiots or is it the person suffer from this kind of treatment before? He can't accept the fact that he got intestinal problems and that's why he want to play a trick on others is it?
I shall name these few guys out... Goh Kan Sheng Clayder, Kamen Ng Ghim Siong, Tay Wei Jie Nigel Stanley. And 2 more guys that i forgot which one. But they are really dam childish, doing this kind of thing in JC. I hate people branding me names for things I never did.
Well, i feel stupid writing all these shitty stuffs. but Got to write it out to vent my anger because I don't want to keep it inside me. I really feel so dam "冤枉"...
Edit - Just got the information that I did not get an U for physics. But that doesn't mean i passed. the top 5 are the black horses...Jiawei, Ziyee, Darryl, Terence, Jonathan.
Yin Wai passed. Means left 1 more person for E and 2 for S. I guess I'm the S.
So well, ESU are my grades.
"因为他命好,他感动了天~"...我感动不了天...
pandaboo penned at 7/06/2007 06:15:00 pm
think free.live free