I am bored. So bored. Revert back to my lifestyle of waking up at 2pm today although I got waken up at 9am. Means 9am-2pm is a waste of time, just feeling tired.
Yup, I officially slacked for 1 week. ONE Full holiday week. I have no idea why time passes so fast and what the hell I am doing. I only remembered that the time I planned for my studies were used by some last min stuff. Doing this and that, helping this and that. Am I doing too much good deeds until I forgot about myself? "Every man for himself", this doesn't really apply to me eh? Should I just abide to this phrase? But then, what for I live in this world? It will be so boring with myself. Just like studying alone, sucks.
Had my IT/AVA camp on friday to saturday. We need to report at 8.30am, but there wasn't anything for us to do until 12pm for our lunch. That is very crap because I feel that so much time is wasted. Had some games which are quite fun and also dirtied myself. Had our BBQ dinner and I koped some food from the Interact Club. Come to think of it, the food that day wasn't bad! Should have taken more 'agar agar' from the interact club =\ Fried bee hoon, chicken wings, hotdog, satay, otah, agar agar...Nice foods!! Wanted to eat more, but rahman and kenneth don't feel like eating. So I also didn't take much.
Started our night walk at 12am and it wasn't really scary until the last station where I was trapped in this toilet. I can't really see properly at night and I was quite scared =X And with one of the doors locked and the atmosphere is really scary.
Then, after the walk, we slacked till 3am. That is the time I am the most active, or should i say i am the most awake. But there isn't anything for us to do! Slacked in the canteen, rahman and kenneth fell asleep. The boredom made me sleepy too. Went back to our classroom and I slept on the table under the fan. Woke up at 5am because the fan is too strong *for the first time i say the fan is strong*. Somehow, the wind entered my body and i feel bloated with air. Stomachache and I farted my way home.. lolx.. It's natural la, no choice..too much air le.
ohya, recently quite addicted to this taiwan drama. 18 Jin bu Jin. It's a nice show though it's quite lame sometimes. It shows some examples that happened in real life, of course acted out. And taught us some principles, wait, should be reminded us those principles. Those that we know but seldom realise it. It's really nice. Now looking forward to ep 7. The show is really meaningful =)
Ohya, played tennis with ky and bio yesterday at SP. Yup, got scolding from the old guy because I don't belong to SP. Crap lah.. travelled so far somemore. But nvm, it's free! Except for almost $2 transport fee. Bought 50 sticks of satay and me alone finished 30+.. It was really too nice! But I told my parents i bought 30. hahaha! Or else I will get scoldings. This is call, a white lie =)
Ohya, Spent almost $100 this week. Just this week. I have no idea what i spent on also. CCA fund? class fund? Food and everything. I am really poor. And Mr Beh ask me to go some BBQ later, near my house there. It isn't free, I got to pay $7. I can't reject eh? Must give face mah. So I said I'm having dinner at home, but I still need to pay $4 for present for jielin. Haiz.. ppl's present mah, must pay. But I don't have a single cent in my wallet now. I think this is why my money depreciate so fast bah. Spent too much money on satays too i guess. How I wish I'm born with a golden spoon. *oops, translated from chinese*
"爱一个人不简单,要一个人爱你更不简单"
pandaboo penned at 6/04/2007 05:36:00 pm
think free.live free