Hello everyone.. I'm back to blogging again. The 5 days Mid Year Exam finally ended with disappointments.
Especially Physics paper for me. Paper 2 wasn't a killer but it killed me. It taught me a lesson. It made me feel guilty. It demoralised me. Somehow, it is telling me "this is what you shall get for not studying". Yup, I seriously did not study for it except for completing the Physics Keep In Touch Questions online. Keep in Touch questions can try so many times, how I know which try was correct? They should include the answer I submitted eh?
Well, other subjects no need say lah hor.. As disappointing as before. Shall wait for the results to be released bah. So scary leh, I scare my A levels after my exam and I got this kind of disappointing feeling, I will suffer for the 4 months before the release of results sia.. So scared now..must chiong..
And also, I wanted to talk about each and every individual subject in my blog post, but i am so afraid that I will write but do nothing about it. It seems to be better when I don't write it out. So that I will feel this "burden" on me and make me move.. hmm...
It's term 3 now, busy term with lots of stuffs planned. Even more in term 4. So excited now, thinking about the days after A levels. Just like after O levels. PLAY! It's even better than O levels because after A levels, will be slacking 2 years before going Uni. HOWEVER, if I did not do well, I will worry even more and feel even worse than now. ArghhH~~.. such a big risk sia...
ok.. i'm now back to watching videos.. so many videos for me to watch now.. hahaha!
"我要去台湾!!!!!!!"
pandaboo penned at 6/29/2007 09:20:00 pm
think free.live free