Yays, I'm alive and blogging!
Started this week afresh and felt so refreshed. Put away all my troubles last week and came to school with a happy mood. Almost late for school for all the four days though =\
This week is also a tiring week because of the packed schedule. I have my Physics faculty test on tuesday, Econs competition on wednesday, Chem SPA and Maths fac test today. As you guys know, I'm a last min mugger. So, yup I spent my whole night studying for the test the next day and in the end flung it -.-""
Alright, I learnt my lesson. Maybe this is a wake up call from my long holiday mood. haha.. Anyway, last saturday I attended a social graces workshop to learn how to be graceful. Walk, talk and eat gracefully. Yup, learning to be a high class man eh? haha.. preparing myself for the future..
Since our practical was at Swensens Changi Airport, me and my classmates stayed to study. yw went home after awhile cuz she say she can't study outside. So we continued, with xf complaining about having no table. We then shifted from the wonderful viewing mall to the crowded and noisy BK. Saw quite a few tpjcians too. In the end, xf slept and wasn't studying. arghh! She made us shift and in the end she did nothing. I finished my tutorial and I forgot to bring notes. xf was holding on to the notes I wanted from terence. So we went back to the viewing mall to play 14 rounds of Bridge. Lost again -.-""
After that, we were deciding to have dinner at Fish n Co. but again, xf say she got no money at first. Then we pursuade very long and she still say "i go noe maneee!" and claim that her bank left with $2. Who believes? when she take cab to school everyday -.-"
When we are about to leave the airport for dinner, she then say "i fui lik eating fish n co."... Now you can imagine what were our expressions.... Then, we went expo for dinner because xf say yw recommended. Yup, it is a macau restaurant. YES! A chinese restaurant! I love chinese food. hahaha!
Tried their chef recommendation of the Macau Fried Rice. It is delicious! Serious! There are chicken floss on the rice somemore!!! I think I ate this before long long time ago..forgot le..

oops.. only tot of taking the pic of this after i ate halfway.. hahaha... Ordered ice lemon tea also.. the cup jar.. haha.. anyway.. actually tot of drinking vodka or somethg one.. but den.. Zzz
Alright, as i said, there's nothing much happened this week. The gay didn't give me any trouble and my friends are very supportive of me. Thanks! I feel very protected now =)
come fight la!! waahahahaha.. ok.. i'm juz jk...
Next week will be napfa and it will decide whether I will be at Pulau Sentosa or Pulau Tekong. Aimming for Gold.
k, I guess I'm going to sleep now... haven't done my econs though.. but do u think i care now? I am too tired to care.
"shifting my focus to studies le...no emo le...happy go lucky =) "
"Don't let anyone spoil your day, spoil theirs =) "
"Ooh~ I love you so..*boomb boo boomb boooom boo*
Just look in my eyes... *boo boom boooom boo bom*...... "
pandaboo penned at 5/17/2007 10:32:00 pm
think free.live free