<body>
Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Blogger got some stupid error and I keep having errors blogging.. Now I am still trying...Alright, this post gonna be very detailed.

Alright, today is our Track and Field Meet in TPJC and my class expected a medal at least. Last year we came in 3rd but got pushed to 2nd because someone got disqualified. This year, our heats timing weren't that bad at the 5th place and we believe we can do better with shakir running.

I have quite a lot of confidence because I timed my 100m yesterday with a timing of 12.54s. Leading the race with Terence 1 sec behind me, darryl almost the same timing as terence and with rahman clocking 15s. I am really confident and I want to run a straight stretch. However, I was told that I will be running in Lane 6, 3rd position which is a curve!!! I got really disappointed and I really got no mood. But this brings up my rebellious feeling and i clenched my fist and shouted some words to motivate myself.

Had some warm up before our race with a very moody feeling. Suggested to do some cheer as 5 out of 8 lanes are all phoenix classes for the 12x100m boys relay!! Yup, we did quite a nice cheer and motivation for each other by crowding around and stack our hands up. Not sure what is it called though. Marched our way to the reporting point and i heard someone saying that "phoenix like a army sia.." hahaha!

Alright, went to our positions and waited. Still preparing myself for the race and i hear the start sound with people cheering. Saw them running and then I see jonathan quek rushing towards me with the first position, I prepared myself and jogged. Grabbed the baton and ran all the way. My mind wasn't working and I don't know how I run and I don't know how fast I am. This is the feeling I hate because no one is infront of me for me to race. I only know someone called "glend" who won the 100m race will be running with me.

But I am not the kind of person who will look back while I run. So, I have no idea who is behind me. I only have something in my mind, “CHIONG and make sure I win the 100m champion”. Then, I ran all the way without anyone in sight that is running with me. Passed the baton to Darryl quite smoothly and he chionged. Saw him quite fast and so I ran back to cheer for Kenneth. Then I see terence running and coming in second while Kenneth maintained the second. Passed the baton to Rahman and he burst. He was quite okay but he really slowed down when the eagle guy passed him, in the end he got 3rd or even 4th.

But nevermind, I am still confident. But then, I looked at the straight section and don’t see any of my teammate running. “What happened?”…I was really curious. Then that, saw us being the last. Jon quek chased up to be the 2nd last in the last 100m.

Okay, I shall say in detail what happened. Rahman was supposed to pass the baton to Darryl who will be running the 2nd time but he couldn’t find darryl. Darryl was at the field not knowing that he is the next runner -.-“” Baton dropped when Rahman tried to pass it, they took some time to find the baton somemore. Then when the baton is finally passed, we were last already, Darryl tried his best to catch up with his profession in curved track, but he unfortunately stepped on the foot of the guy in front and he fell flat on the track with him. He picked himself up and rushed all the way but we still couldn’t make it because it is more than 100m away from the first.

This is what happened and this is how we lost. So much for being confident. Now I just want to know how well I ran. Watched the videos taken by linette and it did not show how well I ran. Felt quite disappointed and I just feel like running again! I want to challenge someone! I want someone to prove that I am slower!!! Arghhh!!!

Ohya.. by the way, the cheerleaders are great! 2 years never see cheerleading already. I love the way they dance with music and the way all of them coordinated so well. Looking forward to this year’s DanceFest!!!







i'm the 3rd runner =)

p.s. I din see my motivation...sianzzz~


pandaboo penned at 5/09/2007 08:31:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2