Did I made a wrong choice to come JC? Is JC really not suitable for me? I guess I fit better into Polys. Or is it because I have friends in Poly that I envy?
I just realised that I failed my goal for this April. I wanted to get all the syllabus into my head by this April and I failed it. Did I try enough? I am getting all the discouragements from teachers, friends and family. Economics teacher officially put me on the blacklist. Chemistry teacher already put me on the blacklist. GP has become very strict and assignments have been doubled. Expectations from all of us have been increase and I can see my classmates all became more hardworking.
Most of them have tuitions and so lectures are nothing to them. They can cope with JC life quite well. But not me. I can't stand the temptations to go online, visit forums and websites and play games. Somehow addicted to sports like tennis and squash too. Will be playing tennis every Sunday if can and I am having my squash competitions now!!
There are lots of new games available now and I am so wanting to play C&C3!!! I will be having holidays now if I'm in poly. So I can work and earn money to upgrade my computer!!! I can even go overseas with friends!!! Now, biondi will be going hong kong tml..so envy!!! arghhH!!!!!
pandaboo penned at 4/01/2007 04:17:00 pm
think free.live free