I'm sick~! Finally, the first time in this year. Normally i should get ill after chinese new year or during CNY. However, this CNY is very boring and I did not get to eat much new year stuffs also. So I did not get sick. For this time round, I got sick after the PE in the rain. We had PE even though it is raining and we ran 3 rounds in the rain. Then we had rugby, learning tackling and I fell fell and fell. Well, we all dirty ourselves so we went for a shower. Yup, cold water shower plus i have no towel to dry myself. Got flu since then i guess.
I only feel a little ill on thursday after the "edible glass" workshop, which is just eating sugar!! -.-"" The "lollipop" that we are supposed to make is made from sugar and frankly speaking, it isn't nice. Just that it is sweet, so you may feel that it is nice. But for me, i prefer chocolate to sweets, so yup =)
Wanted to get MC on friday, but i have squash competition. I actually wanted to play for that match, but because of my illness, I say i don't want to play. But in the end because the other 2 guys don't want to play, I got to play. Played with HCI and obviously we lost. Went out for dinner with biondi and ky. Then on, i feel more sick.
Woke up this morning feeling worse and really got no mood to do everything. I feel hot and so I don't feel like sleeping. I have quite a lot of work to do but I just have no mood to do. I now staring at my computer, nothing to do also. Don't feel like playing game. I just don't feel like doing anything.
Haiz.. It's already Week 6 of term 2 and i am still so slack. I am really afraid that I won't make it to NUS. haiz...!
pandaboo penned at 4/21/2007 07:19:00 pm
think free.live free