Alright, finally found some time to blog.
As most of you know, I went for this NS medical checkup last tuesday at CMPB which is very far away from the east. They checked everything and they also took my blood. Okay, I was at this station that test for your blood and blood group. Those who know their blood group will have to inform the person and my blood will not be tested, means they will not draw my blood for testing.
At the counter, there is this person who will staple your finger and take some drops of blood for testing. I told the person that I already know my blood group with proof. Then the person replied me "Yah I know, blood group B+, just line up there". Ok fine, means i got to give my blood for testing since i have to queue up to go into the room.
In the room, saw the uncle poking the thick needle into the skin. I was feeling ok but felt a little scared when i look at the needle going in. Alright, it was my turn and one test tube of blood is drawn from me. I did not look at my hand at all as i scared I will be afraid. Not very pain actually, only the poking in part. After the needle is removed, the uncle looked at my file and ask "eh? your blood group B+? from where one?".. I was like.. "WTH! means that i wasted my blood?! Means you don't know that I know my blood group?"
Okay, i have such a big reaction because my friend told me that i actually don't need to go for that blood testing. And now, my blood is taken and the person do not know that I know my blood group. That's really stupid lor.. A feeling of getting cheated by the uncle.
And yup, spent the whole day at CMPB and i got a PES B because i look skinny. haha! Anyway, took the amplitude test and it suxs! So many Maths, English and physics questions. Seriously, I can't do the physics questions because I can't apply the law of physics at all to almost all the questions, I just answer it by common sense -.-""
Quote of the day : "In TPJC, there is nothing such as better be late than never."
pandaboo penned at 3/25/2007 01:10:00 am
think free.live free