Alright. it's been 1 week since i blogged. Got back my 'A' level chinese results last week and i got a C. Quite unexpected because I am for a distinction at first. But after reflecting on the situation last year, then i know why i deserve a C.
I never forget how badly i did for my oral that time when i was asked to talk about comics and i went out of point and keep repeating my point. This is the reason why i got just a pass for oral rather than a merit. For the written paper, it was during the stress period for PW. I was even practicing for my OP rather than reading chinese books. How can I don't get a C?
Anyway, I'm going to go for it again. Try to get a better grade this time. I am retaking. It is the June paper and i believe that it won't affect my H2 subjects too much.
'A' Level results released and TPJC did fairly bad. We only got around 50 straight As students compared to 200 at NYJC and 50% of the cohort at NJC. Many did not do well. This is a sign of suffer for the current JC2s.
Actually I want to talk about my class t, but now i don't feel like talking about it. I feel so bad making the class-t. Such a simple and not much meaning shirt. I saw the S18 design and i really sigh...However, at least we got a shirt. I did some mistakes and darryl's shirt got no name printed. sianz...
pandaboo penned at 3/05/2007 08:45:00 pm
think free.live free