Monday, February 05, 2007
I am feeling so sian now.. Although some interesting things happened today, but i am still feeling so sian.. so weird.
I'm quite tired even though i slept quite long yesterday night. So many things still left undone, so many things to achieve, so many goals in front of me. So many arguments that will happen. Things are just so unpredictable. The world is so small and things happen around me, unpredictable stuffs.
I want to try different personalities and be not myself for some days. It seems quite fun to have certain personalities.. haha..
Anyway, signing off... going to sleep.
Ohya, chinese new year is coming, my house received 5 new cupboards that i find useless. Long story, this results in another argument. My TV in the living room got some problems and could not switch on, gonna have another argument soon. So sick of all these...
cya soon~
pandaboo penned at 2/05/2007 05:02:00 pm
think free.live free