Tuesday, February 06, 2007
I am dam moody these few days and today i am angry. Gonna vent my anger online.
What's the big problem with you? Why do you have to shoot me to destroy my confidence and determination? I hinted so many times not to shoot me and you just have to do it. Rubbish? You can't even carry out what you said you want to do. Maybe your words are rubbish,BUT never will be mine. Go on and give up on me. I don't need you since you don't trust me. Time shall uncover everything. Let your rubbish be true rubbish and what I said will NEVER be rubbish.
I don't wish the same argument as in my sec sch to happen again. Don't make me hate you and go against you.
I hate people who don't trust me and doubt my abilities. I am not joking.
pandaboo penned at 2/06/2007 07:15:00 pm
think free.live free