Sunday, February 11, 2007
Dam it, my father is trying to control my life again. He asked me about the submission of the NS PE documents. Then, he tell me to email the Police force to apply for it.
TOLD HIM HOW MANY DAM TIMES THAT WE CANT CHOOSE WHERE TO BE POSTED AND HE DONT BELIEVE ME AT ALL. I SAID THAT I CAN CHOOSE IF I SIGN A CONTRACT.
Den he say wad.. no need contract.. just 2 years.. WTH! 2 YEARS not CONTRACT?! 2 years means after NS, i dun go uni but go serve 2 years in police! STUPID! HE DUN EVEN NOE THE WHOLE SITUATION.
I checked the police website and they say, those without NS, can apply and sign a bond of 5 YEARS. 5 dam years! HE DOESNT WAN ME TO STUDY IS IT?!
Those who want to apply while in BMT, can apply and go for interview. But i confirm will fail the interview. And i don't even noe how many years i will be bonded.
EVEN if the 2 years he said was true, means that others will serve 1 and a half years of NS while i serve 2 years. Great eh? Means i will miss one uni intake. Means i will be slower than the others by 1 year. He happy eh?
den i argue with him and he gave me those comments like.. "up to u, it's your lost..tell u liao u dowan listen" WTH! I TELL HIM AND HE DUN BELIEVE. WHEN WILL HE EVER BELIEVE ME?!
My parents even wanted to throw away 5 of my cd-rom boxes. One of them is the Original Windows XP which cost $160, THE DISC IS INSIDE WITH CD KEY and they INSIST that there is NOTHING INSIDE. HOW GREAT. FINE! THROW! IF I NEED IT, JUST BUY VISTA at $340 eh?
pandaboo penned at 2/11/2007 08:44:00 pm
think free.live free