Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Just came back, felt a little giddy now because i think i drank too much just now. Well, i'm still quite clear now. Suddenly, I feel that I changed my goals. I realised my aim few days ago and I'm setting it again. I'm thinking of how i am going to live my life next year. It will be my A levels year and it will be the most important year.
I told myself to focus on studies. It seems easy in my mind, I just have to study. However, i know that it will be very very difficult. But i cannot slack! I cant regret anymore. I did not score well for my Promotional Exams and this is not a good sign. I'm not in some top JC and so, i heard that not 100% can enter an university, so i just have to work hard. I'm going to lead a quite different life next year. So, please remind me to study and work hard. Thanks a lot.
My relative came to Singapore these few days and all of them keep asking me, what i want to be in the future. What course I want to take. I don't have any idea now actually. I think, top in my list will be Aerospace Engineering bah, but it's at NTU which is quite inaccessible and I am not sure whether the course is good or not. Haiz..
Well people, take note of my dream change come this 2007.. gonna have some new dreams/goals and wishlist.. hehez~
pandaboo penned at 12/27/2006 12:27:00 am
think free.live free