Friday, December 15, 2006
Finally found some time to come here and post. Wanted to say quite a lot of things before i leave this blog for 1 week and leave my computer for 1 week.
Yes, I will be leaving to Malaysia for a trip. Will be at KL and Genting, if you are also there, you can contact my handphone if you want. Then maybe we can go for supper or breakfast or something. Yes! This time round, my parents are not around! The only adults are my friend's aunty and uncle. Well, they will be busying taking care of their little children and won't have much time for us.
This time round, i suggested this trip and with the idea from kwanyong. Because usually he will visit malaysia genting every year. So I have to grab this chance to enjoy! Next year will be my A levels and then I will be in the jungle not long after that. I won't have time to play. I got quite excited when i was planning this because this is the first time i can do anything without people nagging at me. I can be crazy at night and drink vodka =X , go out eat supper any time i want.
However, the opportunity cost of this trip will be the chance of going for the 4E class chalet/gathering. They planned for it and in the end, the dates crashed with my trip. No choice, i already set everything on kwanyong's side and i had to continue.
Well, this time round, i actually planned to watch some movies or mv on my phone during the bus ride there or borrow media player or PSP from friend. However, they also need it and I can't force them to lend it to me. I tried converting files to the format my phone can accept and my computer hanged for like more than 5 times and i had to press the restart button on my CPU. Haiz.. my computer is dying. Well, i gonna try to convert the most important video later on, it will take me 1 hour, hope the computer don't hang please!
Ohya, while i was typing this post, i accidentally clicked on my yahoo messenger and it pop up some updates and i just clicked accept. Then, i realise that it installs yahoo toolbar, changed my homepage, changed my search page and everything. I got so fedup and uninstall everything. I don't like these add ons!
Alright, I shall make use of the 2gb and take more pictures during the trip. With biondi and kwanyong and his brother.
Cya people in 1 week's time!!!
OH YA! I FORGOT TO DO THE PHYSICS KEEP IN TOUCH! 21 - 15 is 6. So i at least need to complete till 6 dec's qn!!
pandaboo penned at 12/15/2006 10:56:00 pm
think free.live free