Monday, November 06, 2006
It's holidays again. And it seems like it's been a long time since i've blogged. Well, as i said last week, many things happened but i did not blog about it. I think I've forgotten them already, so no use talking about it again.
Well, it's my holiday again. Although it's not a true holiday yet, but I'm so bored now. Last week, I had my Project Work Oral Presentation Dry-run, and also had my Chinese 'A' levels exam. The Dry-run seriously sucks! I left me house at 6.30am, so dam early. And my group was the first group to present, moreover, in front of a class of people that none of us know any of them. I tried to rush through my speech to meet the timing of 5mins. In the end, my timing was 5.20mins. I was also giving the marks 3/4 - 3/4 - 3.
Compared to my friends receiving 4-4-4, 5-5-5 or even 6-6-6!!! I don't really know whats wrong with my presentation. My teacher commented that i have a loud and clear voice and i do show some variation of tone. May be i lost out for the Q&A, did not reply properly. Maybe also because I did not pronounce some words properly, so i got the lower marks. Okay, it's over already and i think i must now work for the actual day, which is on 13th November.
After that dry-run on Wednesday, I slacked. I did not prepare for my chinese paper. That day, i went to school very early. Reached school at 7am while the paper was at 8am. I did nothing. I stared into air, stoning. Then, we went into the exam hall. I sat down at my place. The thing is, I did not feel anything. No excitement, No anxiousness, No happiness, No everything! I only have one feeling, which is Nothing. Maybe, i only feel quite cold in the exam hall. I do my paper, do do and do. I felt quite alright with the paper. But after times up, i feel that i did not do well enough. I felt something lacking. A sense of incompleteness. Well, it's over and i can do nothing about it.
Then, i went to apply for my ATM card. I practiced my signature for a lot of times! But when i reach there, I signed and it is completely different. And the problem is, I can't resign! Then, went to meet JingHuang and Terence to play pool. Well, quite on form that that although i lost quite a few rounds, but that's my standard!
Went home, played game and watched finish Goong! It's a very nice and touching show, recommended!!! Saturday, actually planned to play basketball with kc and daniel. In the end, only kc himself went. I can't really remember what happened that day. I think me, daniel and shierly went to book chalet for the class. Well, some things happened and some people argued that it is not for the class. I don't wish to explain again, but i beg you guys to understand. I don't feel good about it too.
I went to work as a waiting on Sunday. At M hotel. I think most of you did not heard about it before. It's some small hotel at raffles place. I am a newbie! I did not undergo any training and i went there to fake, as if i did have some experience. Luckily, i was teamed with some good teammate. A lot of them are from china. They helped me and there was one girl who took over my job. I just had to refill chinese tea for them. Get red wine, beer, serve drinks. Some guest are really demanding! Some drink red wine as though they are drinking water! Made me to make so many trips to the kitchen. Well, i did served the first course. Just had to carry that heavy plate of food in and put on the table. I'm not strong enough and i almost dropped the whole plate on the table.
Worked till 11.30pm and received $36 for the 6 hours of tiring work. That banquet was quite good. The couple's mother came and give all of us ang bao of $4. Ok la, not bad already.
Haiz.. nothing else happened. So dam bored, feeling quite down. I slept for almost the whole day today, so bored. Nevermind, i think that's all for this post. Will post more often soon. =)
Bye people.
pandaboo penned at 11/06/2006 11:48:00 am
think free.live free