I slept till 2pm today. Woke up for lunch and went back to sleep at 3pm to 5pm. I felt so tired, so lazy to wake up. I have no idea why.
Maybe it is because of the good weather today, or is it because of other things? My mother is very troubled recently. It is because of my relative issues. Calls were made from Malaysia to Singapore and from Singapore to Malaysia. There's something urgent and serious happening. I hear my parents quarrelling over matters, and i heard stories of stuffs happening in Malaysia's side. The big family of my mother's side is very messy now. Lots of things are happening that made everyone very troubled. Some people have gone missing, some ran away, some are hiding. And most of them are troubled over money matters. People there do not even have the money to make a passport, which cost them 300RM.
Everyone is troubled. Maybe I am too. I was still in my happy mood few days ago because the promotional exams have ended. But suddenly, everything seems to became so dull. Life became boring. I'm sick of everything now.
Is it because of the next few exams that are coming soon? Chinese A levels and Project Work Oral Presentation. Yup, this friday will be my Chinese A levels Exam and i haven't prepared for it. This Wednesday will be my dry run for my OP, I am preparing for it now.
Quite a lot of things happened last week, but I'm too lazy to post them up now. Next time got more interesting things then i post bah. I don't have the mood for it now.
Cya...
saw this weird creature on the rubbish bin somewhere at the hot-air balloon place.. wonder y am i there?
pandaboo penned at 10/30/2006 07:37:00 pm
think free.live free