Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Firstly, today is not my day.
Secondly, Ran out of luck.
Thirdly, there goes my A for physics.
haiz.. Today is a bad day. I mean Monday, which is about 2 hours before i blog. I had my physics paper 1 in the morning. I finished the paper and i thought i only had 2 questions mayb will get wrong. However, after comparing with my friends, I found that i have 5 questions confir, wrong. Means the max i can get will be 50 marks. How to achieve the goal of 110marks to get an overall A for physics promotional exams?! haiz.. so sad..
After the paper, few of us went to play pool at parkway centre. I played with kenneth first, I lost. The others came and I lost to them all. 百战百输! ( bai zhan bai shu), 全军覆没 (quan jun fu mo)
I think out of the 20 or even 30+ rounds, i only won THREE. I play till very sian and exhausted.
Then we went to play LAN at katong shopping centre. Play 2 round of dota, lost the 2 rounds. Played battlefield 1942, keep getting disconnected. Then tried Battle of the Middle Earth. Quite nice actually, but got sick of it.
After that, I recieved a call from my mother, asking me to have my dinner outside. Ok, that's great. BUT, no one is having their dinner outside!! So i had to call kwanyong and see whether he can accompany me go eat. Luckily i still left a bit of luck and so he went for dinner with me at bugis, -.-" so far away.
Anyway, took some pictures at sunshine plaza, the place where i had my wanton noodles dinner.
too long and i dunno how to translate.. I'm not a person who likes jap stuffs, and i'm nt into anime..and i dun really find gundam attractive.. but since ky told me this is the freedom gundam.. i shall post it.. and name it.. Fr3edom Gundumb =)
Fr3edom GunDumb
well, this wing gundam is nice!!! cool rite?
alright.. that's all for today. Remember to view the video i created in the previous post! haha.. I can't help it to view it again and again.. really nice. But i found it a bit too short =X
pandaboo penned at 10/10/2006 01:56:00 am
think free.live free