<body>
Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Phew...just finished my Maths paper today. Next week still have the very last paper that I'm going to work hard for, Physics Paper 1.

These few days very sian, study till I'm sick of it. I studied for only 3 to 4 hours yesterday. Started at 10pm and studied till 1am. So tiring but i forced myself to study finish AP GP because I know if i study in the morning, nothing will go into my mind. Today sat for the 3 hours maths paper, the paper is EASY, really easy. But that doesn't mean i can do. I lose out in those proving parts and the matrix question ( can use other method solve also). I spent a lot of time to think about it and to prove those equations. However, I don't know is it because I don't have enough slp and cant think, or I'm just too stupid. So, I confirm lost around 30-40 marks for not doing the questions already. Anyway, I believe INPUT = OUTPUT. So, i spent so little time on it, i won't be doing well for the paper. But this equation may not be true because it may not be 100% efficient, or...the percentage yield may not be 100% =)

Yesterday really slacked a lot partially also because of my physics. I did badly, real badly. I neglected Oscillations chapter. Vertical circular motion also not well done. I did the whole question wrongly. 8marks gone. Thermal physics, I did not realise WD = p[V], i wrote something like "pV" in the paper but did not realise it's work done. I only remembered the whole thing after my revision for maths -.-" So, the whole question also gone. Question no. 2 on workdone, I was stunned by the diagram and the last aprt i did wrongly. Instead of negative, I used plus. Other questions, not sure whether got careless mistake or not. Hope will be alright bah.

There's so many mistakes, how am I am to get A for physics? I may have a little chance IF i get full marks for my physics paper 1 next week. But that is totally impossible. 30 questions in 1 hour. 2 marks per question. Somemore it's physics which need lots of concept and calculation. Sometimes it's very tricky as they will give you similar answers.

I hope I really don't disappoint myself for physics paper 1. I now aim for a B. haiz...

Ohya, I went to read my previous posts since year 2003 on my previous blog. I still keep that blog =X
Reading through my entries, I really see myself change through time. My previous posts really seem so childish and stupid, with those singlish ( singlish also anyhow use), grammar and vocab mistakes. Sometimes i don't even understand what i am trying to say. Well, I may find myself childish when i read my current entry 10 years later. I'm not saying my language or whatever is perfect here, but at least i show some improvement right? nvm, Hsiuya said NO -.-"

I see myself complain about everything under the sun. lol.. All those rubbish. Ok, that's me in the past, may be i'm really a naughty boy in the past =X

Ohya, this promotional exams reminds me of 'O' Level last year. The importance of this promotional exam is about the same as the 'O' levels, but the efforts i put in is similar to last year's prelims instead. Bad?

I still can remember the last paper of 'O' levels. If I'm not wrong, it's chemistry for me. I was smiling when i was doing the Section C of the paper. I think I'm already smiling before the exam starts. Doing the paper very happily and when i finished the paper. I feel so shiok! The feeling.. wah.. i think most of you also experienced it. After the teacher say "time's up". I really feel like jumping around!!! Hahaha.. that moment is very memorable and it is the real feel of FREEDOM!!!

But I still remember some people discussing the answers after the exam -.-" Last paper already, still want to discuss....haha.. anyway..

I go sleep liao!!! Went for a jog just now and so i took such a long time to finish this entry. Feeling so exhausted now...........cya!



Some random photos....


tats rahman.. we got nth better to do..



this phone's design is very nice, too bad no auto focus and no radio



ok.. this is my prodikeys =)




--------------------------------------------------

being tagged by hsiu ya.. muz give face.. haha

1) single, taken or crushin?
single.. got ppl wan me?

2)are u happy with ur life now?
shld be quite happy =)

3)when u meet the right person, do u fall in love fast?
erm.. dun think so.. needs time


4) have u ever been heart broken?
by love? no

5) Do you believe tt there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
No way, dun believe

6)wld u ever take someone back if he/she cheats on u?

Never

7)ever tok abt marriage to someone else?
dun think so...

8) Do u want childen?
yup...of course

9) How many?
depends...

10) Would u ever consider adoption?
No.. probably no....

11) If someone likes you now, what do you tink is the best way for him/ her to let you know his/ her feelings?
Let her decide..

12) Do you enjoy going into relationships?
i think so.. nv try before...

13) Do you believe in love at first sight?
quite.. first impression do matters sometimes.. but den.. still muz see character.. haha

14)Do you believe you can change someone?
not sure leh.. can i?

15) If you could married elsewhere, where would it be?
y go other place when sg is so nice?

16) Do you give in easily when you're fighting?
yup... dun like to create trouble... for others and for myself

17) Do you have feeling for someone right now?
dun think so =)

18)Do you ever wished that you could have someone but you messed it up?
nv tot of it before..

19) Have u ever broken a heart?
Dont think so..i wont want to also

20)If one day your best friend falls in love with the gal/ guy you are deeply in love with, what would you do?
depends.. see my love for her.. but if the love of my fren for her is stronger.. i shall see.. haha


21)Are you missing anyone right now?
mayb my frens who r overseas? my relatives.. haha.. dunno...

22) Now you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs.. write their names below..
yeah.. and the list goes like this..sry.. but i hav to ah.. i nth better to do.. hav to tag my classmates.. cuz other ppl like no blog leh..
1) JingHuang (lolx...)
2) Kenneth Wong ( u bored rite?)
3) Jonathan Ng

4) Terence ( hahahaha! blog la)
5) Yi Wei ( no one else liao.. haha)


pandaboo penned at 10/04/2006 03:46:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2