<body>
Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Woke up early in the morning 5am today just because I have AVA duty in school. Felt so tired and wanted some sleep on the bus. But I was so unlucky, i waited 30mins for double deck buses but none came! All single deck, so crowded and i hate it.

*ohya, forgot to thanks rahman for taking his precious time to wake me up at 5am.

Well, was chatting with linette they all during chinese lesson and somehow, she asked me "What is your vision?". This really put me in deep thoughts, shifting my thoughts from the physics question to this. Because of my poor english language standard, I was firstly thinking of what she meant by 'vision'. Is it the way I want to live? Is it the principles i have for my life? Is it what I want to be in the future? Or is it everything?

Yup, i couldn't answer that question. She then said that it is what i want to be in the future, my dream, my aim. Alright, I then understand it. She said i have no vision in my life, do I? Well, I do have dreams, I believe everyone else also have dreams. But my dream changes with time, changes as i grow up. I once wanted to be a fireman, pilot, police officer. What about now? I've grown up to the age of 17, i know how to think realistic-ly and practically. And now, i just wish a have a simple life. Well, not so simple. I want to be a businessmen, but I hate to manage a business that will take up all of my time and do not give me some space to breathe. I want to have a free lifestyle. What do i mean? Means, I will want to rest anytime i want, no need to worry about the company so much.

I also wanted to be a pilot, but pilot needs to be very smart, process thinkings fast and have to be very decisive. A little mistake will cause you to lose your life. Moreover, you need to have a lot of commitment in your job. Either as a commercial aircraft captain or the pilot of a F-16, you need to be committed and you will spend most of your time in air, as the slogon "Pilots like nothing on Earth".. haha. You may have to fly everywhere, but what about your family? I won't want to leave them alone. I can't bear to leave them.

Well, I thought of being a hotel manager now. I don't mind serving people. I love to see people smile and say a word of thanks. I want to work in a big area, not just in the small office, I want to walk around that area, just like the those hotel resorts.

Of course, beside that, i hope to live in a very peaceful place, with minimal distraction. I already have a concept for my dream home already ( but may change as i grow older..haha ). I thought of quite a lot of things already. However, i still do not have a fixed vision, but I'm working towards my current vision unless it change along the way. Do all these considered my aims for my life?

I think these will come through if i work hard for it. To live in the place of my dream, of course i need to earn lots of money. I don't think hotel manager will be enough. So, I will want to be a businessmen and earn enough money, then i will work as a hotel manager. May be i set up my own resort? haha.. well..that's still a dream of mine.




Quote of the day : "Do whatever you can, with whatever you have."


pandaboo penned at 9/26/2006 08:29:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2