<body>
Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cherish, cherish life. Treasure, treasure people around you. Everything happens for a reason, fate brings people together. Do not take things for granted. Parents are the most common thing that we always take for granted. Please, do whatever they say, it is always for your own good. Even scoldings, are for you own good. They may appear strict and seems that they don't care for you, but deep inside their heart, you are the most important person in their lives. Treasure them, don't regret after you lose it.

I am an example, I feel guilty for what i have done. I am not doing what i should do. I am complaining and taking things for granted. But behind all these scenes, there are people supporting me, caring for me. I should do my duty, as a son, as a friend or whatever. Life is brittle, treasure it. I will try my best to be what i should be. I may not do it perfectly, but at least i did my best. Pardon me if i am not good enough.

Girl, cry your heart out, shout as loud as you want. It's not that I want to say, but this is the process of life. It had happened and you need to be strong. Memories will stay, not to haunt you, but they are sweet memories. Do not forget about your life for these memories. Be strong, you need to be strong now. I know that it will be very unacceptable at this time, but you will understand the life cycle after this period. It's alright to feel very sad, but you have to stand up again and live your life to the fullest. That is what she wants you to be. You need to be more independent now, show her that you can do it. You have to learn to adapt to this new life. Don't look back on things that will destroy you. Life may be difficult now, but do not forget the people around you. There are still people who care for you. Your friends will always be there for you. Don't be too sad. Don't think too much. I know it will take time to heal. Let it be. That is all i have to say. I may not be correct, I may not say the right thing, i am not good at these stuffs, but you should know what i mean. Cheer up. I believe you can do it. jia you!


pandaboo penned at 9/23/2006 12:20:00 am

Comments: Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2