<body>
Sunday, September 17, 2006

17 years ago, I'm borned on an island called Singapore. I was just 30-40cm long and i believe i was crying.
11 years ago, I had my first biggest birthday celebration in my kindergarden. My parents bought a 3kg donald duck cake if i didn't remember wrongly. It was shared among the whole kindergarden.
7 years ago, I celebrated my birthday at home, with a 1kg cake and 4 friends in my house. I still remembered my naughty and selfish behaviour. I snatched to play my own playstation and don't let my friends play. Sorry!!
Last year, i had my second biggest birthday celebration in a surprise. I still remembered it's on the 16th and it's the last day of prelims exam. It was short but it was a very great surprised. It's well planned. They played birthday song at the Ice-skating place in Jurong, that's my first time there and it's memorable. Then, a large group of people came to my house area and sang birthday song to me. Then, the cake landed on my head. hahaha!

This year, I had my celebration at shierly's house on 14th September. Another surprise for me. This time, rotten food and cake landed on me. It was so fun!

haha, yes, today is my Birthday and I am not gonna study!!! Will be resting for these 4 days. Now, let me continue to where i left out in previous post.

Ok, friday night, after the stressful maths remedial till 6pm. I went out with biondi and ky for dinner. We had our dinner at katong, then we went to play pool. I have no luck that day and completely off form. I also don't know why, and biondi became the main winner. We then went to McDonalds and chat. Saw my primary 5 form teacher but she don't recognise me already. And I'm too shy to say hi. lolx.

We chat till me and biondi missed the last bus at 11.38pm. Hence, we continued to chat. Kwanyong caught his last bus at 11.59pm, so me and biondi had to walk home from parkway. Walk ah walk, it's very far! The whole place was so quiet but very nice. And i was dreaming, dream that i have a very nice car and speeding on that straight road. so cool!! lolx.

We walked halfway and biondi's mother called. She was so worried for him and so asked his father to come and fetch us home. haha... So yah, i didn't walk home all the way.

Yesterday, i managed to slp till 2pm! so shiok! I never sleep for so long since last week! Rainy day and it's so confortable!! Then I went out with bio and ky again. We went to have dinner at yuki yaki. The place is something like seoul garden but with pork and fry your own ice cream. Had some fun frying own ice cream and actually didn't turn out very nice. Zzzz..

Then, went to meet daniel and kc for supper at McDonalds. They treated me that meal. The McSpicy i ordered was very very spicy! I need to drink my coke for every bite i took. ohya, Shierly gave me one present.. here's it



And today, i sleep till 3pm. felt abit sick -.-" I think cause i slept too late. Now got abit flu liao.

Well, gonna slack now. cya soon! and ohya.. plz tml! dun sabo meeeeee!!! Thanks again for those who remembered my birthday and thanks for the wishes!


pandaboo penned at 9/17/2006 03:11:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

think free.live free


This Blog

Life is Full of Ups and Downs, We Muz overcome challenges in Life. Always aim for the sky,for if u fail, at least u can reach the clouds...


Best viewed in 1024x768. 16Bit colour
Internet Exporer 6

Change Text Encoding to Chinese Simplified(Singapore)/Unicode to read the chinese words.


This Person

Name : Wei Rong
D.O.B : 17 September 1989
Race : 华人
Horoscope : Virgo
Where?? : Singapore
School : Maha Bodhi School
Bedok North 'low' School
MI bartley (1st 2 mths)
Tampines JC
Fav Snack : Chocolates!!
Fav Food : Chicken Rice
Fav Book : I don't read.
Sports : usually swim, cycle and sometimes play some racket games
Hobby : Play, Sleep and Eat
Loves : Driving
Wants: Peace and alot alot more..
Needs : MONEY!!
IQ : 120 (as of Oct 2004)

Find out more from me =p

06S19!!!- Click to enlarge

wo shi double-u are
ppl who cannot pronounce my name will call me "kang"

i'm actually a quiet person

others eat to live and live to study.. i am the opp
I study to live and live to eat =D

Cravings

Attain First Class Honours for my degree
Get myself a Honda asap
Own an AUDI before age of 30
Own Luxury & Supercars by age of 35
Get into Local University after NS(Came true)
Own a 6-Star Luxury Hotel
A high stable income
Have a house of my dream by age of 30
Get married before age of 30
Have a wonderful family
Learn piano =X
Learn flute =X
Go into R/C Hobby
Lamborghini Estoque



For year 2009,
Ever-increasing wishlist:
Some Great Achievement
New Friends
Build a new PC

Creative I-Trigue 5600

Contacts

Wei Jie: Blog
Sarly: Site *Blog*
Hsiu Ya: Blog
XiaoYun: MSN Space
LeePing: Blog
Anh: Blog
Joel: Blog
Samantha: Blog
Wynne: MSN Space
Shierly: Blog
Jonas: Blog
Mervyn: Blog
Daren: Blog
WeiLing: Blog
Mei Hsing: Blog

Asmah: Blog

Nani: Blog
Sally: Blog
Hafiz: Blog
Huda: Blog
Xiao Yan: Blog
Zhen Ming: MSN Space
Lee Wei: Blog
Qing Hui: Blog
Biondi: Blog

Shu Hui: Blog
KaiSin: Blog
Charlene: Blog
Yu Feng: Blog
Mun Chee: Blog
Ye Ling: LiveJournal

Jing Huang: Blog
Jonathan Ng: Blog
Yi Wei: Blog
Charles: Blog
Terence: Blog
Kenneth Wong: Blog
Zi Yee: Blog
YinWai: Blog

Talks



Credits

Designer: % ahtinqqx33
Image Hosting: Imageshack
Brushes: xoxo
Image from Photoshop
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: Imeem
Others: x , x , x , x
Image edit from Adobe Photoshop CS2