Thursday, August 24, 2006
"Today is a Bad Day. Stay Focused"
This is the note I put in my phone and displaying it as my wallpaper. At 0000hrs today, I decided to stay up to study and finish my work. However, I chose to take a rest on my bed first and then continue. But I fell asleep and I only remember my mother coming in, she asked whether I want to sleep already or not, and i replied no, saying that I still want to study and was just taking a rest. Then, i remember my father coming in, putting blanket on me and I just slept till 4am le. When i woke up, I saw my computer switched off and I got so fedup that I went back to sleep.
As for me, I hate people messing with my computer stuffs or electronic devices. This is the reason why I hate people keep playing with my phone's swivel thing. I also do not like my parents to touch my computer stuffs, and they most of the time anyhow switch off my computer when I did not notice! Switch off is ok, but not by just switching off the main power! Physics students should know, if there is a sudden cut in current to the device that is doing work, it may spoil the device or even blow it up. I do not want that to happen to my precious computer.
And just this morning 2.40am, my father switched off my computer that way. That's why I am in a very bad mood when I woke up, I tell my mother that 'next time don't switch it off this way, because it will spoil the computer'. Then suddenly, my mother shouted back at me. Something like "then why dun u tell ur father earlier?! u ask him dun off lah!..." There's a lot more and i cannot remember them. Then her voice woke my father up, and she tell him "he say u switch off his comp and spoil the computer parts". HA HA, when did I say that? Then my father say that I told him to off. I denied because I don't remember saying that. Maybe I did while I was half asleep, but I really don't remember.
Then, he suddenly shouted holy words. Wonder what are they? "nnbcb". Yeah, he shouted them at me and threatened to kick away my computer. FYI, he kicked and spoilt my old computer's casing before. Told few of my friends in school and are very shocked about it. They say that their parents will never scold these at them. What about your parents? Yes, I mean you reading my blog. I do not think so right? But I hear this words, aka "san zhi jin" since young. As young as primary one. I hear my father scolding my mother, I hear my father scolding my sister, and then me. As the chinese saying says "xi guan cheng zi ran", these became some 'noise' to me as time passes. Nagging and scoldings have also became noise to me. I tend to ignore them. I'm glad that I did not learn these bad stuffs from my dad, I did not scold these words. At least I try very hard to refrain from scolding. I hate these words, and I seriously hate people scolding it.It has no meaning at all! I will try to tolerate, but if I cannot stand it, I will stay away from the person.
I hope that those of what my parent does, do not influence me to do the same. They do not show me anything that I can be proud of, they do not show me good examples, and these created an impression of them in my mind. Thus my mind will always choose to disagree with what they say at the first instant. I do not believe in their words, simply because I do not know when is it real and when is it fake. I don't even trust what they are saying. I think these were 'cultivated' from young and it will be very difficult to change it. What can I do? I recieved education and I know they are my parents, I got to live with it. Tolerate them and respect them. Frankly speaking, they are much older than what you all expected, and I may be considered the only child. Hence, they may be a burden for me, but I somehow must carry it no matter what. That's my life bah.
quote of the day : "as if i care..."
"mee siam mai hum!!!!" lolx.. get it?
pandaboo penned at 8/24/2006 08:21:00 pm
think free.live free