I think i delayed this entry for very long already. pardon my poor english, i'm still in holiday mood and so i write like shit.. haha
Last sunday, i went out with my parents for dinner, and on the way back from geylang east central, my father's car pass by Maha Bodhi School, and then to Bedok North Sec. Suddenly, a feeling struck me. That feeling is suffocating me, making me so difficult to breathe that my tears filled my eyes. Memories filled my mind, mostly those happy ones.
This further reminded me of my times in kindergarden, how i 'suffered' through. My kindergarden is located very near to MI and that's why little little bits of memories came back to me when i go to MI everyday in the first 2 months. I remembered i was not treated fairly in there. The teachers are biased against me, just because i am not as cute as the other classmates. I remembered i was scolded for not drinking the vegetable soup as i hate vegetables that time. But i clearly remembered i asked for the 'black sauce' or soup that i love to dip my bread in, but i got the vegetable soup instead. I do not want to drink the soup and so i cried, the teachers never do anything but scolded me, forced me to drink or else i will stand there and cannot go anywhere. Others go to sleep, while i continue to cry there. I cry until the end of the day, until my parents come and fetch me home.
I still remember my english also sucks. I always never learn the 10 spelling words and always get a 0. Until the english teacher hates me. I remember that time, my parents treat the kindergarden very well. I think my father pay the principal to accept me in the kindergarden. At that time, the economy quite good, so my parents spent a lot on this kind of thg -.-"
I still remember one time, it was my birthday and my parents bought a very very big donald duck cake for the whole kindergarden children to share. See, i am the only one that have that. Give them cakes, they still don't treat me well.. idiots.. And at K2, 2 computers came in sometime before the end of the year, and i only touched the computer ONCE. Everyone is snatching to play the games in the computer. AND, i was not given a chance everytime. I hate the teachers there.
Leaving the kindergarden to MBS, i didn't feel anything, because i still don't know these thgs yet la.. haha.. In primary school, everything is the same till P4 when i start to understand things. I know teachers also don't like me from p1 to 4, because my results are poor and i am quite playful. Mixed with teck hua that time, play play all the way.. haha..had lots of fun.
In P4 i think, i joined wushu. I love that cca! i love the ppl there. I joined the CCA quite late, being blur blur in there. But i trained, and almost became the 2nd leader there. Although there are ppl that knows more thgs than me, but i remembered i am one of the better ones among the new ppl.. haha. So i start to mix with the better ones like Paksun, guanjie, yijie, wenyao. We had lots of fun together. We were asked to join some peformance in P5 i think, and we go to trainings together, having fun playing around, exploring the sch at night..cuz the trainnings usually till 9+pm. I only quit wushu because i was so ashamed that i did badly in one national wushu competition. i felt so embarrassed tat i dint wan to see the others again..or shld i say i hav no face to go see my coach. and so, i get less involved in wushu in P6 and i joined some clubs like computer club, sci club, shu fa.. somethg like tat lah.. forget already. I start to focus on my studies more. Even tough i thought i will get 180+ for my PSLE cuz my prelims got 182 only.
PSLE shows that i got 219 and i got posted to BNSS. And so, i said bye to my pri sch frens. I thought that's the end of me already. BNSS to me is a very bad school with lots of bad students like ah bengs and ah lians and those malays that bully ppl. I am so lonely in sec 1 and its the first time i study together in a same class room with malays. My chinese standard dropped from A to E becuz i slacked. I am unable to concentrate in the class as the way of teaching is so different frm my pri school. I start to miss my pri sch life, and i go back to MBS almost every event days. I love the free dental service there, i love the food there. The grass there also seems greener.
I miss my pri sch, i miss all my classmates, and i miss wushu more. I had a wonderful time in wushu. And surprisingly.. i met my wushu coach in bnss, she asked me to join cuz the standards of the others in bnss wushu really suxs. i rejected her, i still felt ashame that i lost the competition. Cuz tats the first national competition i joined and somehow the scar is still there. I joined NPCC and somehow got invloved in robotics. Robotics ppl are quite nice..i had fun there also. Until i found that robotics consumed too much time. I had to stay back everyday for my robotics and my parents aren't happy about it. And i found that my team, i do most of the programming work and i don't like others to give me do everythg and blame only me when thgs dun work the way we want. When i show intentions to the the teacher-in-charge that i want to quit, he got so angry and starting to scold me, saying that if i quit robotics and go study, i will still not score well. he says that i will never ever get into the best class with the grades i having that time. and one time common test.. he even asked me to plan the program of the robot after i finished my english paper. in the exam hall! i finished the paper 1 hour before the end of the exam mah.. den he asked me to program! idiot..
and he says i do so fast for my english.. i sure fail one.. but heng.. i passed the paper.. and i showed him i got into the best class. i think i also tyco got in one..but at least i get in =)
my real life only starts in mid sec 3 when we have outings all that.. the class spirit seems to be quite strong.. although there are still ppl quite anti-social and only study study study..is like tat one lah.. best class sure got some very hardworking ppl. But in this class... i learnt alot of thgs.. u guys taught me lots of thgs.. u guys taught me how to have fun.. how to GET A LIFE! hahaha.. yup.. we study we play and we score! sec 3 and 4 are the 2 years that i finally realise y ppl had fun going out together to watch movie.. occupying the whole row of seats.. and do stupid stuffs and tok loudly in the public and had fun sabo-ing each other.. hahahah!
we had lots of fun.. but we also make sure our studies are nt affected.. we study together.. formed study grps.. all these.. and now.. indeed.. we did very well for this o lvls! congrats everyone! our last big event was the prom nite. it was very fun and only our class hav.. so nice to have all of u guys to organise this event. but sadly.. after prom nite.. everyone started to get separated becuz of our different aims for future..but i believe our hearts are still connected together.. i dun expect anyone to forget anyone in class 4E'05..
I dont feel so bad until i come to tpjc.. when i noe no one in my class.. i started to hav the lonely feeling.. and den.. i started to miss my frens.. nt just my Class 4E frens.. they include my pri sch frens.. my wushu frens.. my NPCC frens.. my MP frens.. and ppl like biondi in other class also.. i try to keep in contact with everyone now.. and complain how sucky i am in tpjc.. hahaha
I really miss those good old days.. i wan to go back the times.. i dun mind taking those exams again.. but i wan to be with u all again!
mayb i will find my tpjc quite nice also.. i nv noe.. it's still the 2nd week in tpjc.. lets see how.. but i will never forget all of u.. i will never forget these gd times again.. ahhh! i miss all of u! haiz.. i finally experience this kind of thg.. i nv really part with ppl before.. this time.. some ppl fly to other country and some nt cmoing back liao.. it's as gd as nt seeing them anymore liao.. haiz..
I miss you all!!! *i feel so much like some girl who write all these miss miss thgy -.-" *
pandaboo penned at 3/31/2006 10:52:00 pm
think free.live free