Today, I'm not sure whether i had done well for my chinese oral or not. But if I am the examiner, I will giv myself a pass but not a good grade. I'm the last one but still quite nervous. Even the malay oral had finished, its like only me and the 2 chinese oral examiner left. So I started to get nervous, the passage I had few words I don't know how to read, and for the topic....I don't think I had done well also. I even waited for the teacher to ask question as i had nothing to talk about the topic. It's about shops selling expired food. I remembered I watched the news about this thing, but my mind just went blank. So I just say some rubbish. Then the next topic was about using music to teach chinese. I'm quite confused as how can music teach chinese?! So I didn't say much. I think i never done my best. Sad.
Only until i leave the hall, my ideas start coming in and i suddenly remembered that the music thing. It was about using chinese songs to teach chinese. People will like to hear the chinese songs and sing along with it. When they want to sing along with the song, they had to know the word, and then they can learn chinese. I never thought of that at all!!! Okay, then went to play basketball. I got hit on the nose, its real painful! Then rush to bugis to watch movie with 13 people if I'm not wrong. Then celebrated the birthday of chin yong, jun xiong, jun jie and kok chuang. We bought the swensens cake and they never even provide a knife or wad for us to cut the cake! No tissue also. Went home after that. Went to eat supper also. Reached home at around 12 midnight. Then carry on to play CS till now and my mother came in to nag. What sia, I think i about 1 week never touched the game liao. And she still can say very loudly and confidentally that i played the game everyday. What the HELL?! I merely on the computer for songs and blog. There are even few days I on my computer and I went to sleep!! She said I played!! I am really disappointed.
I now owe people $20, I'm really broke. My parents don't give me my allowance monthly as they say they don't believe me:( That's why i always go out will get money from them. Last time go out take $25-30, this time, I requested for $5-10. She still nagged and scolded me for using so much money. People evening go out watch movie, she ask me to ask ALL my friends to wait for me to hav my dinner at home first. She is really very unreasonable. She likes to blame my friends for everything also. I always quarrel with her because of this. She is so so unreasonable! But I can do nothing about it, i think. School needs $10 for the papers, She don't believe and she said I wanted to use it myself. Then others birthday keep coming in, than have a lot of things to pay for, I used the money silently, and after today, I have absolutly no money to pay for the $10 papers already. I'm scared to take from my parents already. They didn't know we need quite much to eat outside. I explained but no use. She still thinks that $2 is enough for a full meal already. But even a bowl of noodle is $3 liao. I'm BROKE.
pandaboo penned at 7/09/2005 02:20:00 am
think free.live free