Thursday, August 19, 2004
haha.. woot.. i think i offended someone liao.. lol.. but nt seriously one lo... haha.. the person is meihsing.. wah lau.. scary sia her.. haha.. we tok abt someone tat is the headline in malaysia trip steamboat dinner tat time.. den.. me and daniel tok alot bad thgs abt the person la.. den mh say the person is her "mei".. den say we tok very bad or wad so ever.. den fine.. she left the conversation.. den we tok more again.. haha.. den dunno somehow.. she came in and saw my last line!.."no wonder mh size going be the same"... wah lau.. so damn suay.. den she tot wad.. den angry.. scold like mad den leave.. lol.. i write here juz nt to make enemy la.. haha.. i didn't meant tat line lo.. she dunno wad we tok before he come in lo.. wah lau.. damn funny.. haha... tok abt the way the person eat.. omg.. u all should noe la.. the saliva thg..den we tot mh also eat the same way.. haha.. of course.. jk la.. lol..den i write tat line.. den she come.. ahyo.. no time to noe y she angry den kena scold.. lol.. scary sia.... wah lau.. haha.. k la.. i will remain juz as per normal liao.. haha.. i'm nt guilty! i clear my mind liao... hehe.. nvm lo.. she nt happy her business liao.. haiz.. haha...juz dun sabo us can liao lo.. woot.. no choice la.. hav to 'apologise'... i'm honest u noe?! i'm very gd one! hehe.. woot.. learn frm hsiu ya.. haha.. k la.. anythg wrong juz find me.. on MSN! i dun tok well in real person.. hehe
--NEW--
ALL GD!! GD LO! like tat lo! YAH! MY FAULT!! ALL MY FAULT RITE?! u all gd! i dun care liao! ur prob! i do my stuff .... u do ur stuff!! i DUN ever care! gd lo! no wonder i feel tat i no fren! tats it! again! happen to me! gd!! sometimes its funny.. sometimes not lo! always be funny! will sian one leh! my tolerance gt a limit one lo! think i easy bully izzit! fine!! u remember!! TMD idiot.. see la! i haven do my hwk! my fault?! OK FINE! MY FAULT! ALL MY FAULT! K? HAPPY ENOUGH?!
Y ALWAYS ME? Y I SO SUAY ONE?! Y !!! I FAIL ENG! U ALL LAUGH! FINE! NT HAPPY AR! REMEMBER! I WONT FORGET HOW U ALL TREAT ME ONE!!! i can even remember frm PRI till NOW!! gonna get it one day.. I PROMISE!~ U GONNA GET IT FRM ME!!! ARGHH!! stay away la!
I'm going to change! juz u wait! I'll BE BACK!!! gimme some time! WHEN I GET BACK ON U NEXT YEAR! U GET IT! i gonna have a 180 degree change in dec holiday!!! juz u wait! wan sabo me rite?! GO ON MAN!!! i'm nt SCARE! dun believe???!! JUZ U WAIT MAN!!! SEE WAD HAPPENS!!! ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUN TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE!! ASK-HOLE!! idiot!!...
pandaboo penned at 8/19/2004 10:42:00 pm
think free.live free